Re: Translation of DOM Level 1

Ovidiu,

this sounds fine. What I would propose is that in the translated version
of DOM 1 you would link to the Romanian errata document in the Errata
section, that would make it cleaner.

Note that the Working group has produced a second version document:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-DOM-Level-1-20000929/

which is simply the original with the errata folded in, but it is still
in Working Draft. It is still to be decided whether they would publish
this as a 'real' second version Recommendation or not. I would propose
you'd keep an eye on new DOM documents, and if this second version
becomes a Rec, you would fold in the errata in the Romanian versions,
too. Do you think this is possible (*if* this would come up). But the
second edition may never happen, so this may not be necessary.

Thanks in advance for your contribution

Ivan

--

Ivan Herman