Filipino translation of TRs

From: Martin Gomez <pgomez@student.ateneo.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 18:53:21 +0800
To: w3c-translators@w3.org

Hi,

I'm Martin Gomez from Manila, Philippines. Filipino is our national language and
there are many Filipinos who live in different parts of the world. As such, I'd
like to translate a couple of Technical Reports into Filipino. Is this
alright?

Happy New Year!

Regards,

--
Martin Gomez
Researcher, Ateneo Java Wireless Competency Center