From: <elvira.d@libero.it>
To: "w3c-translators" <w3c-translators@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 1:26 PM
Subject: Translation WCAG 2.0 Working Draft - 11 March 2004

To whom it may concern

Dear Sir/Ms,
we are two students of the PhD program in e-Learning held at the
Universi=
t=E0
Politecnica delle Marche, Ancona, Italy.
We have completed the translation of the WCAG 2.0 draft of march, 11th
20=
04
into italian.
We would like to publish the translation on the site of the PhD program,
currently reacheable at the following URL: http://www.del.univpm.it
Thus, we would like to know if an authorization from your organization
is=

required in order to publish such translation.
Best Regards

Elvira D?Orsi        elvira.d@libero.it
Maria Valenti       mariavalenti@tiscali.it