Translations of XML 1.0-3rd ed and XML 1.1 to swedish

From: Erik Mjöberg <erik@xml.se>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:07:37 +0200
Dear Sirs,

In 1999 I translated the first edition of the XML specification to swedish with the help
of my partners Gustaf Liljegren and Jan Östberg.
Now we have updated the translation from the 1st to the 3rd edition and continued
with the XML 1.1 specification. Six years of XML implementation experience has
given us a good opportunity to improve the translation, we think.

Today we have published the new translations on our web site
http://www.xml.se/xml/REC-xml-sv and http://www.xml.se/xml/REC-xml11-sv