Linking

From: John Snow <john@appliedlanguage.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 15:56:51 -0000
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>, <w3c-translators@w3.org>, <w3c-translators@w3.org>
Hello,

I am trying to find the best person to discuss exchanging links with
your site. We have a high quality directory as part of our site which
ranks highly in the search engines and attracts many thousands of
visitors per day. We have just expanded the categories and are now
looking to add additional relevant sites. There is no cost for
inclusion; all we require is a link back from your site.

The directory is here:
http://www.appliedlanguage.com/directory/
<http://www.appliedlanguage.com/directory/index.htm>

If you could put me in touch with the relevant person or point me in the
direction of a part of your site to do this it would be appreciated.
Alternatively you can go and add your site details here:
http://www.appliedlanguage.com/add_site.aspx
There are a number of return link options here:
http://www.appliedlanguage.com/link_text.shtml

I look forward to hearing from you

Cheers

John Snow