Curriculum to WCAG 1.0 in Portuguese

From: Jorge Fernandes <jorge.f@netcabo.pt>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 00:28:55 -0000
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>

Hi, I have already the Curriculum to WCAG 1.0 tranlated to Portuguese, but
before to put in on-line, I'd like to make some adjustments in the
Portuguese.

Seems me that this content was made using the SlideMaker or other similar
tool. I'd like to know if the Consortium have a linear version before pass
it through slidemaker. Maybe is more easier for me to clean the English. If
so, please send me the URI where I could made a download.

Thanks,
Jorge Fernandes
http://www.acesso.umic.pcm.gov.pt .