Re: German translation of "What is a good standard?"

I was looking for that article for months!

Bert: I´m currently working in a translation of some parts of the css3 spec, but it would be a great "break" to translate your article into spanish. The specs are a little heavy, you know what I mean.

Marta, Emanuelle: ¿Está bien? ¿O el artículo ya está por ahi en español?.