RE: Rectified PNG in Hindi

Just some minimal comments since I'm on vacation...

charset=x-user-defined">

What's that all about ??

Doesn't strike me as a good idea.

Also the DOCTYPE declaration isn't correct, and there's no lang="hi".

RI

Richard Ishida
W3C

contact info: http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/

http://www.w3.org/International/
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/

See the W3C Internationalization FAQ page
http://www.w3.org/International/questions.html