HINDI TRANSLATION

From: <jai@csa.iisc.ernet.in>
Date: 27 Oct 2003 02:09:45 +0530
To: w3c-translators@w3.org

We Jai Kumar Wadhwani and Durgesh Kumar Verma students of Indian Institute
of Science with our Professor Swami Manohar have translated the document
"Portable Network Graphics in Hindi ". The link to original document is
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/PNG/

The link to our translated document is
http://people.csa.iisc.ernet.in/durgesh/pnghindi.html

  We look forward for your reply.