Japanese translation of "Primer: Getting into RDF & Semantic Web using N3"

From: Nobuhisa Shiraishi <n-shiraishi@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 14:34:21 -0400
To: w3c-translators@w3.org

Hello w3c-translators,

I have translated following document:

"Primer: Getting into RDF & Semantic Web using N3"
(http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/Primer.html)

into Japanese and have published it on:

http://www.w3.org/2003/02/Primer.ja.html

Though this document is not a recommendation but a technical note,
I think this document would be helpful for Japanese N3 beginners.

Ivan, could you add this translation into the RDF translation database?

In fact, I have translated this document in last February (sorry to be
late to announce), but I found that Sandro has already updated this
document in last April. So I'm going to update my Japanese translation
from now.

Regards,
Nobu.

--