Translation of XML in 10 points in Telugu!!

From: <pavan@csa.iisc.ernet.in>
Date: 06 Oct 2003 19:22:34 +0530
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Cc: pavan@csa.iisc.ernet.in

We P.Pavan kumar chowdary, K. Naveen Reddy students of Indian Institute of
Science with our Professor Swami Manohar have translated the document " XML
in 10 points to Telugu ". The link to original document
http://www.w3.org/XML/1999/XML-in-10-points

The link to our translated document is
http://people.csa.iisc.ernet.in/pavan/teluguXML.html

  We look forward for your reply.