Re: On translation of "Requirements for a Web Ontology Language" into Japanese

Dear Mr. Martin Duerst, and others.

Thank you for your quick reply.
Yes. I knew that I did not need permission because
I read the FAQ. However, I found a website, written
in Japanese, says that we need permission for
translating non-specification documents. I became
unsure of it, then.

I clearly understand the rule now.
Thank you very much!

I put the Japanese version of the draft on my website again.
URL is: http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ax2s-kmtn/internet/webont-req-20020708.html