On translation of "Requirements for a Web Ontology Language" into Japanese

Dear Mr. Jeff Heflin, Raphael Volz, Jonathan Dale

Hello. This is Shuji KAMITSUNA in Japan. I work for the
National Diet Library, Japan.

I am sorry but I did not understand the rule I should follow
when translating the W3C document. Since the document
is not a specification but a draft, I should have asked a
permission from you, right?
I deleted the translated document from my website.

Would you give me permission of translation although this
is the ex post facto approval?

Sincerely Yours.