From: Martin Duerst [mailto:duerst@w3.org]
Sent: 04 September 2001 08:20
To: Ahmed@abagi.freeserve.co.uk; TheCroll [mail.ru];
w3c-translators@w3.org; Croll
Subject: RE: Spam on the list

Hello Ahmed,

Please read my mail. I explicitly said that everybody, whether
subscribed or not, can send mail, and it will come to me if they
are not subscribed, and I will forward it to the list. For example,
all mails on http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2001JulSep/
that say (by way of Martin Duerst...) are such cases.

Regards,   Martin.

P.S.: Everybody, please don't send any more mails about this spam problem.
       Thank you.