Re: about W3C XML Schema Translations ?

Many thanks for working on such a translation.

At 15:05 01/07/24 +0900, XMLGO wrote:
>Hello.
>Our names are   Ho-Kyung Lee and Soon-won Song ,
>We are studying XML SCHEMA and are translating the XML SCHEMA SPEC to Korean.
>
>As we are almost finished translating the XML Schema Part 0: Primer, We
>would like to request W3C for a permision for putting this info on our
>website at <http://www.xmlgo.net>http://www.xmlgo<http://www.xmlgo.net>.net

I wasn't able to see this page in Korean, neither in IE nor in Netscape.
I usually have no problems viewing Korean pages.

>Our final draft can be viewed at
><http://xmlgo.net/temp/xml_schema_spec_part0.htm>http://xmlgo.net/temp/xml_
>s chema_spec_part0.<http://xmlgo.net/temp/xml_schema_spec_part0.htm>htm

This page gave a 404 (not found).

>If there is anyone in Korea who already requested the permission for
>Korean version of XML Schema Spec, would you be able to send us   the
>details please?

Please check the mailing list using the form at
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/Overview.html#Search.

Regards,   Martin.