about W3C XML Schema Translations ?

From: XMLGO <i@xmlgo.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 15:05:59 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Hello.
Our names are   Ho-Kyung Lee and Soon-won Song ,
We are studying XML SCHEMA and are translating the XML SCHEMA SPEC to Korean.

As we are almost finished translating the XML Schema Part 0: Primer, We
would like to request W3C for a permision for putting this info on our
website at <http://www.xmlgo.net>http://www.xmlgo<http://www.xmlgo.net>.net

Our final draft can be viewed at
<http://xmlgo.net/temp/xml_schema_spec_part0.htm>http://xmlgo.net/temp/xml_s
chema_spec_part0.<http://xmlgo.net/temp/xml_schema_spec_part0.htm>htm

If there is anyone in Korea who already requested the permission for Korean
version of XML Schema Spec, would you be able to send us   the details please?

Thank you in advance.