RE: Transaltion of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0

Hello Andreu,

Many thanks for the update. This is quite a nice improvement.
Two more points:
- Your text in the box should say that the translation may have
   introduced errors.
- There is a problem with CSS that appears in Opera and Netscape 6
   (usually known as very reliable CSS implementations). The part
   from "Editors" down to the <hr> and the following "Resum" part
   get overlaid. Please check your CSS to find out what's the problem.

Regards,   Martin.