Re: Have a look at W3C.N3.Net

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 11:36:43 +0900
To: Croll <kroll_@yahoo.com>, w3c-translators@w3.org
Hello Croll,

I tried to read this page, but I think there is a problem
with the character encoding. The page is UTF-8 (great!),
but the server sends it out with
which means that the browsers take this as more important
than the 'charset=UTF-8' within the page itself. So you
have to tweak your server to send out the right
Content-Type in the HTTP headers. I don't know how to
do that for the server you use, sorry.

Also, for some specs (e.g. CSS2), you list a lot of
translators, without any distinction of whether the
translation is available or whether maybe they just
have offered their help. I think making a clear distinction
between available translations and people who have
volunteered would make it easier for people to find
translations.

More later.   Regards,   Martin.