We translated smil specification 2.0

From: by way of Martin Duerst <bulba@malbob.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 13:06:26 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Nice to meet you.

We are SMILMEDIA.INC which is developing smil editing tool in korea.

For we have one thing to inform you, we are writing this e-mail to you.

We translated smil specification2.0 and people can read the spec translated
into korean on our website.

We went through the translation tern on your website.

We agreed to that term totally.

The link to smil specification 2.0 in korean on our website is
<http://www.smilmedia.com/>http://www.smilmedia.com<http://www.smilmedia.com
/>/spec/

Thank you for your good information always.

                                             your regards choi wrote