Re: Translation of SVG Test Suite into german

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 13:18:59 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Cc: lilley@w3.org
Hello Julian,

The SVG Test Suite is not a W3C specification, but a separate
(collection of) document(s). Because of this, you cannot just
get our implicit permission to translate just by sending an
anouncement to this list, but you have to ask for permission
explicitly.

I'm taking your mail as a request for permission, and have
copied Chris Lilley, Chair and Staff Contact for SVG.

Regards,  Martin.