Re: Translation: XHTML 1.1 - Module-based XHTML(Korean)

Woosung Kim <nevermet@hanmail.net> wrote:

> I translate the "XHTML 1.1 - Module-based XHTML" with the Korean language.
> My URL address is "http://myhome.hananet.net/~nevermet/xhtml/Overview.html"

Thank you very much for your translation.  I have added your translation
to <http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/translations#xhtml11>.

Some comments:

  - Unfortunately the above page is not valid.  Please make sure that
    your translation is valid (some closing li tags were put in the wrong
    place in the table of contents).

  - The XHTML 1.1 specification is written using XHTML 1.0 Strict,
    while your translation uses XHTML 1.0 Transitional.  Unless
    you have very good reason to do so, I recommend you to keep
    your translation Strict, too.  Actually judging from a quick
    look of your translation, it would be fairly easy to change
    from Transitional To Strict.

  - Character encoding of your translation is specified as "EUC-KR"
    in the XML declaration, but if possible, please also specify
    an appropriate charset parameter in the Content-Type HTTP response
    header.

Thanks!

P.S. note to the moderator: PLEASE don't mangle the message with
     the wrong charset label!

Regards,
--
Masayasu Ishikawa / mimasa@w3.org