Please give me the permission to translate "W3C Intellectual Property Notice and Legal Disclaimers"

From: by way of Martin Duerst <omoti@n24.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 09:38:45 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Hi translators :)
I am Omoti at Japan.

I need to read and understand and agree to the

W3C Intellectual Property Notice and Legal Disclaimers
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/ipr-notice.html

There is already a Japanese translation of this document by
Yasutaka Kato at
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~bd9y-ktu/html4rec_f/IPRnotediscl.html

but it is 2 years old.

So I am considering to translate the document into
Japanese language for myself.

Could I have a permission to translate the document?

And Do I have to send this mail to other list or person?

Thanks.

Omoti
http://www.net24.ne.jp/~omoti/
omoti@n24.net