XInclude Working Draft into German?

From: Stefan Schumacher <stefan@duckflight.de>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 21:57:31 +0100
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Hello W3C!
Hello translators!

I would like to translate the XInclude Working Draft
http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-xinclude-20001026.

As far as I know, I have to ask for permission to do that and publish
it.

I translated most of the WD for my own purpose (better
understanding), so half is finished electronically and about half on
paper.

If You allow me to publish it, I would finish the e-version soon.

I will keep it up to date or remove it, as soon as a new version will
follow.

Regards,
Stefan Schumacher
--
Stefan Schumacher
Oesterberg 20                                   0172/2718968