Translating WAI Quicktips to Polish

From: Piotr Rejmer <prejmer@cast.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 08:46:19 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Hi,

I'm a student at the Business School of the Universite catholique de Louvain
in Belgium. I'm studying for a Master degree in Business Administration and
Industrial Engineering.

My Master thesis is on the internationalization and localization of Bobby
  an accessibility evaluator based on WAI guidelines) for the french speaking
community.

I'm speaking fluently Polish ( I have a Polish & Belgian citizenship).

I would like to volunteer for the translation of the WAI Quicktips to
Polish.

Best Regards,
Piotr.