Re: Japanese Translation of WCAG10-TECHS

Hello Miki,

Many thanks for all your translations. I would like you to change
one thing: Introduce e.g. a <hr> between the text about the
translation at the very top and the labels such as [Content],
[HTML Techniques], and so on. The former are your additions,
the later are translated from the original, and they should
be clearly distinguished. In addition to adding a <hr>, it is
a good idea to also use a different background color for your
additions.

Many thanks again and kind regards,    Martin.