Asking for permission

From: Michele Diodati <diodati@mclink.it>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 00:27:51 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Hello Dave,

as said by Martin Duerst in the message below, I need a specific permission
from you. I have translated into Italian your three introduction files to
HTML and CSS (starting at http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Guide/Overview.html),
thinking they could be very useful for beginners. I had not read carefully
W3C's FAQ about copyright and intellectual property, so I already published
my translations of your documents at http://www.diodati.org/. My question
is: am I to remove these translations or can I have your explicit
permission?

Thank you in advance and excuse me for my "handmade" English.

Michele
M i c h e l e   D i o d a t i
Via Pian due Torri 86 - 00146 Roma
tel. 06 5503533 - fax 06 233212132