Re: CSS2 Specification into Spanish

Great, thanks. Can you please make sure that the document is
served with the right 'charset' (character encoding) information?
Please see http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/charset.html#h-5.2.2
for details.

Regards,   Martin.

At 19:37 99/12/29 MST, carlos.benavidez@usa.net wrote:
> Hello:
> According to your requirements, I inform you that I am working in the
> translation of the CSS2 Specification into Spanish.
> In fact, I began the work a couple of months ago by way of exercise (because I
> was not sure of being under conditions of concluding it).
> Due to the extension of the work I glide to publish it partially in
> http://carlos-benavidez.com.ar. (...and finish before next century).
> Greetings

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, World Wide Web Consortium
#-#-#  mailto:duerst@w3.org   http://www.w3.org