RE: XML 1.0

From: Fabio Arciniegas A. <l-arcini@uniandes.edu.co>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 16:10:33 -0500
To: "Martin J. Duerst" <duerst@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-translators@w3.org>

Hello All, i fixed that... it is ready now...

Thanks Martin (specially for your patience when pointing out to me those
little details that I should know already :) ...)

All the best,
		Fabio
- Hello Fabio,
-
- Great translation. But please make sure that you do the
- following
- (from http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ.html#translate):
-
- Prominently disclose in the target language the following 3 items:
-         1. the original URL, the status of the document, and its original
-            copyright notice.
-         2. that the normative version of the specification is the
-            English version found at the W3C site.
-         3. that the translated document may contain errors from
- the translation.
-
- In particular 3. and the original copyright notice are missing.