Re: Chinese Translation / XML / Julius Mong

Hello Julius,

- A simplified Chinese translation of XML just was anounced,
  please see http://www.w3.org/XML/#trans and
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/1999OctDec/0023.html.

- Please check the list archives for other notices if you are interested
  in doing a traditional Chinese translation.

- Your mail was forwarded to me as a moderator; this usually happens
  if you are not on the list. If you get this mail twice, you should
  be on the list. In that case, please make sure you use the registered
  address when sending email.

Regards,   Martin.

At 10:48 1999/11/16 -0500, Julius Mong wrote:
> Dear all, I've signed up for the Chinese translation of XML, but haven't
> heard anything from W3C yet, I don't know what I'm supposed to do, etc...
> could someone point me in the right direction? My name is on the
> w3c-translators mailing list though...
>
> Julius

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, World Wide Web Consortium
#-#-#  mailto:duerst@w3.org   http://www.w3.org