Re: Danish translation of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 now completed

Lars Ballieu Christensen wrote:

> Hi Ian,
>
> We have now completed the Danish translation of the Web Content
> Accessibility Guidelines 1.0. The translated copy is located at
> http://www.sensus.dk/wai-pageauthdk.htm. We are currently having the
> translation reviewed, and may make slight changes to the document over the
> next week or so.

Thank you Lars! I'll add the link to the list of translations
and look forward to hearing news of the review.

Thank you for your efforts. I'll have some Danish friends take a look!

 - Ian

Tel/Fax:                     +1 212 684-1814
Cell:                        +1 917 450-8783