  • From: Keel-rark Doh <genesis2000@netsgo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 07:19:18 +0900
  • Subject: Wanna be a Volunteer
  • To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>
Dear W3org.

I'm 26 old, and studing at Sogang University in Seoul, South Korea.

My prime subject is electronic engineering. Now a day, i'm studing web

design and language, kinds of Java. But i feel just hardness studing those,

cause insufficiency of source related with new HTML version. So i wanna

introduce this site on our web page -i'll make it with my colleagues- and

help other people who study related with web in our country.

As you know, i'm not good at literary of composition in english,

but i'll tring to translate into our language, and not use it for the purpose of

commercial object.

bye and best wishes..