Re: One the accssebility documents in Japanese

At 20:49 99/05/22 +0000, Yasutaka Kato wrote:
> Dear editors.
>
> Now, "Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0" is available
> in Japanese(iso-2022-jp,LF) at
> http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~bd9y-ktu/WEBc_f/wai-pageauth.html
> and it is manifested in it that the Japnese version is under
> your copyright.

This is very nice, thanks a lot! But the notice should be at the
top, not (only) at the bottom.

> By the way, I have it in mind to translate "Techniques for Web
> Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0" to japaneses, while HTML 4.0
> and CSS1 have been already available in japanese. I hope that an
> associated set of them is eatablished in japnese as in english normative.

Do you want to say that the Japanese versions also should become
normative? That may be difficult; what happens if some difference
is detected?

Regards,   Martin.

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, World Wide Web Consortium
#-#-#  mailto:duerst@w3.org   http://www.w3.org