Re: French translation of Dave Raggett, Advanced HTML

Hello Catherine

Don't worry about hosting the translation. I can host it on the W3C
website. Let me know if you'd like that.
I am terribly sorry to hear the sad news of your health condition. I am
sending your my best thoughts.

Coralie

On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 04:38:28 +0200, CE Whitehead <cewcathar@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi
>
>  may need to find someone to take care of (host, take care of) my
> translation of Dave Raggett's "Advanced HTML" in the event that my site
> (http://reflectiosonlandusetranslationsmorebycew.com) goes down (it
> should be o.k. for about three or four more months?? at least for one??
> not sure).  I am attaching the URL of that translation of
> Raggett(http://reflectionsonlandusetranslationsmorebycew.com/Creezunhabitatweb/RaggettHTMLavance.html)

[...]

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR