AW: Update on namespaces

>----------

Prinicpial agreed but there is one argument we canīt ignore:

Defining a nampace separator now
opens the way for a future approach of minimizing element
names by automatic prefixing the namespace depending on
whatever (AF, DTD ...)

Regards/Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Bernhard Weichel              Phone:  (49) 711 811 8322
Robert Bosch GmbH               Fax:  (49) 711 811 8262
Dept. K3/EES4                 eMail:  bernhard.weichel@pcm.bosch.de
P.O. Box 30 02 40
D-70442 Stuttgart
Germany