Re: re http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/9705/namespace.htm

At 05:34 PM 19/06/97 -0700, Terry Allen wrote:
>Someone has just pointed me to
>http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/9705/namespace.htm
>which it appears ought to be part of this "namespace" discussion
>but is behind the W3C members's firewall.  Could someone please
>post said resource to this list?

This document is
(a) old hat to anyone who's been following the WG, and
(b) out of date, lacking some of the more recent proposals

It was whipped together several weeks ago to present to PICS-NG
folks and so on a picture of some of the options we were looking at
without requiring them to read our WG stuff.

However, I don't want anybody to get the perception that there are
any secrets in this process, so I just mirrored it at

  http://www.textuality.com/xml/namespace.htm

 - Tim