Re: something completely different

From: Jon Bosak <bosak@atlantic-83.Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 09:18:41 -0800
To: W3C-SGML-WG@www10.w3.org
CC: bosak@atlantic-83.Eng.Sun.COM
[Lou Burnard:]

| Is there a better place such enquiries should be referred to?

No, comp.text.sgml is the only place at the moment.

| Is the XML Q&A document or an expansion of it available at a web site
| somewhere?

If you mean the Q&A that I passed out at SGML 96, no.  That was
designed for SGML insiders and not something that I would want to make
generally visible.  Someone on this list would be doing a tremendous
service if s/he would volunteer to start an XML faq.

| Am I right in assuming that this list does *not* want to consume even
| more bandwidth fielding queries about done deals than it already has
| on procedural rules?

Yes!

Jon