Re: 6. Addressing & process model issues

Gavin Nicol wrote:

> >This is confusing.  Does object = resource?  This should be
> >presented in terms of URLs.
>
> I would personally say that a resource is an object that can
> be directly addressed.
>
> The real question is: what *are* the objects and resources?

Ok.  Are these the same (definitively)
resources as specified in Dan Connoly's glossary.  I
lurk on uri.bunyip, and it is difficult to sort
what is meant by address, location, name, resource and object.

I accept that a resource is an addressable object.  But
what is the definitive relationship among name, location
and address?  How are these sorted in the URL schemes, and
how are they sorted in XML?  Are they the same?

One set of definitions in one place (presumably Dan's set)
would make this easier to understand.

len