Re: xlink, not multilink or xml-link

> At 09:59 PM 2/23/97 -0500, Sam Hunting wrote:
> >Why not just "xlink"? The initial "x" suggests:
>
> ... not to mention "Extensible".  Yes!  The collective thought
> process gives birth to another winner.  Sign me up for xlink. -T.

 As Jon points out, it needs to begin with "XML-", being reserved. Sorry
-- newbie mistake.

However, for the pure sizzle, I'd think of changing the convention ....

"xml-" anything doesn't exactly come trippingly off the tongue.
Anyhow, if in newbie fashion I'm reopoening a can of worms,feel free to
admonish me...