WWW6 structured doc demo

From: Jon Bosak <bosak@atlantic-83.Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 22:47:14 -0800
To: w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org
cc: bosak@atlantic-83.Eng.Sun.COM
One of the reasons that I'm so happy Peter Murray-Rust started the new
xml-dev list is because it gives me a way to coordinate the structured
doc demo session at the World Wide Web conference in April.

The demo will take place Thursday evening, April 10, just before
Developer's Day at the conference.  I'm inviting anyone who has
running code that shows technology for structured document delivery to
come give a brief demonstration.  This includes everything from XML
editors to fullblown XML+DSSSL Web browsers (there will be at least
one of those at the demonstration).

If you think that you will be able to demonstrate XML technology by
April 10 or want to set me up to show it for you, please subscribe
immediately to the xml-dev list so that you can be included in the
discussion.

Jon