XML FAQ

From: Peter Flynn <pflynn@curia.ucc.ie>
Date: 11 Feb 1997 00:44:30 +0000 (GMT)
To: w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org
OK, thanks to a lot of effort and comment, there's a draft XML FAQ at

   http://www.ucc.ie/xml

There's obviously lots of bits missing at this stage, and probably a
lot of mistakes too, so I'd be grateful for all comments.

PLEASE, if you've got stuff to say, could you use a subject line of
XML FAQ like this one, so I can filter it to /dev/nu^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H
the right place.

THose who have Panorama might want to give it a try too, as it's
done in DocBook, use http://www.ucc.ie/xml/faq.sgml

///Peter