Re: Comments of 25/10 draft of XML

From: Jon Bosak <bosak@atlantic-83.Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 08:03:55 -0800
To: w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org
CC: bosak@atlantic-83.Eng.Sun.COM
| Congratulations on getting out an early draft of the XML
| specification. The following comments apply to the version of this
| document I picked up of 25th October.

That's not the draft spec, that's an ERB discussion document.  It's
still subject to major changes over the next few days as we decide the
last batch of issues.  Please don't waste your time and ours
commenting on language that's in the process of being changed.  The
editors will have a draft out to the WG toward the end of this week
(Thursday or Friday).  At that time you will all be notified and we
will be asking for everyone's help in going over the text.  Thanks.

Jon