Re: (Repeat) Decision: C.4 (Predefined entities)

At 03:17 PM 11/9/96 -0800, Jon Bosak wrote:
>(b) Users will be able to override the predefined entities.
>
>Decision: No.  Dissenting: Sperberg-McQueen.

I don't understand this decision. Perhaps I was asleep at the keyboard, but
I haven't yet seen an explanation why these should not be overridable. I
understand why they should be predefined, but not why they are not overridable.

 Paul Prescod
---
Boycott Shell Oil worldwide!  http://www.web.apc.org/embargo/shell.htm

"Shell is here on trial and it is as well that it is represented by counsel
said to be holding a watching brief."..."The ecological war that the Company
has waged in the Delta will be called to question sooner than later." -Ken
Saro-Wiwa to the tribunal that later executed him.
http://www.goldmanprize.org/goldman/ken.html