Re: Call for agenda items for this weeks telecon

On Jan 28, 2004, at 4:59 AM, Brian McBride wrote:

> Hi folks, this is the usual call for agenda items.
>
> We have comments on the architecture doc outstanding but only have one
> of the reviews in so far.
>
> I am inclined to cancel and arrange another in two weeks time.  But
> please feel free to suggest items for dicussion this week.
>
> Brian

I'd like to include the following suggestions for rdfcore agenda

- Rec docs sanity check
- Testimonial Orientation (Janet Daly to participate)
- Press release input / solicitation for reviewers

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/