Re: weekly call for telecon agenda items

At 07:47 11/09/03 -0400, Dan Brickley wrote:

>This is yesterdays (sorry was in all day meeting) weekly call
>for agenda items for the telecon.
>
>Suggestions asap please.
>
>Possible (proposed) topics:
>
>browsing http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Sep/
>
>  - Brian's alternate design writeup: summary of pros/cons

Given the exploratory nature of that write-up, I'm not convinced that we
should be discussing it in a telecon.  My understanding is that the telecon
is primarily a place to nail down decisions, and I don't see any decisions
concerning that design are required.

>  - escaping % in RDF URI refs: can this be wrapped up?

What's outstanding?

>  - Internationalization

Same question.  I thought we had decided to stick with the current design.

>  - " 3 "^^xsd:integer / xml schema and whitespace: ditto

We discussed this last time, but I'm not sure what came of that
discussion.  Is there a proposal up for consideration?

>  - response to pfps re nfc,
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Sep/0143.html
>  - publication status (we have new specs, not been formally announced to
>    RDF lists at time of writing)
>  - next steps
>
>Expect the agenda to look much like this, will circulate by end of UK day.
>
>Can we have a scribe volunteer please. I'm chairing. Expected duration
>60 mins.
>
>Dan

Graham Klyne
GK@NineByNine.org