RE: about " 3 "^^xsd:integer

The role of the whitespace facet in the L2V mapping and/or
specification of the lexical space of xsd:integer and similar
datatypes.

I.e. since we can't figure out if " 3 " is or is not a valid
lexical form for xsd:integer, we shouldn't have any test cases
demonstrating its equality or inequality with the value denoted
by "3"^^xsd:integer.

Patrick