Re: XML Schema response :(

On Wednesday, October 1, 2003, at 07:33  AM, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> Looks like they haven't got anywhere yet :(
>
> Jeremy
>
> http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2003/09/xml-schema-ftf-minutes
>
> [[
> discussion RDF Responses
> ]]
> <david_e3> RDF Responses
> <david_e3> msm -- we don't have draft responses to the draft
> <david_e3> msm -- defer.

 From http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xml-schema-wg/2003Oct/0001

[[
Colleagues,

A draft set of responses to the RDF Core Working Group
is now on the Web at [1].  Since RDF Core is straining to
move forward toward their next draft and has been knocking
on our door for two weeks or more asking us to respond
formally to their resolution of our comments, I'd really
like to get this topic dealt with in full at today's
call.

-CMSMcQ

[1]
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2003/10/