Re: URGENT: Request to advance to PR ready, Request process check, Ed's doc check

JanG:
> On Fri, 14 Nov 2003, Brian McBride wrote:
>
>> EDs:  The request to advance contains status info about edits still in
>> progress.  Please verify these are correct.  I think they are and will
>> go ahead as soon I've verified the process, if I don't hear form you.
>
> Test cases, no further edits to do (to the best of my knowledge). That
> is, all the outstanding actions and editorial stuff arising from LC2 is
> done.

If I'm not mistaken there's an error in the manifest
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfs-entailment/Manifest.rdf
in that misses 2 s'es in following URI's
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdf-entailment/test001.nt
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdf-entailment/test002.nt
                                               ^s
The same for the overall manifest
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/Manifest.rdf

Sorry that I haven't come up with that earlier
but those are recently added tests and I wasn't
able to run them before this evening (and I also
had a lot of trouble to run them as they are
about inconsistencies, but they now run (*))

(*) http://www.agfa.com/w3c/temp/rdf-result.rdf