Re: Process for editorial fixes? Re: Missing test:entailmentRules arcs (fwd)

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003, Brian McBride wrote:

> Jan Grant wrote:
> > Incidentally, should I be making editorial fixes to a particular copy of
> > the document now?
>
> The process we specified was that editors circulate proposed changes and
> the chairs decide whether they are editorial or require WG time to discuss.

In which case I hope the chairs will accept an apology for me being
prematurely editorial! The proposed additional text was in the original
email. The test cases that Sandro pointed to are actually already marked
as using "Simple" entailment in the table of test cases in that
document; this sentence simply makes that explicit.

Donate a signature: http://ioctl.org/jan/sig-submit