Re: Action items in Re: Minutes of RDFcore telecon 2003-05-16

At 22:03 28/05/2003 -0500, pat hayes wrote:

>>PatH respond to Peter regarding pfps-08 resolution
>>PatH respond to Peter regarding pfps-01 resolution
>>PatH respond to Peter regarding pfps-03 resolution
>>PatH [[[to be confirmed]]] respond to Peter regarding pfps-05 resolution

I don't see anything in www-rdf-comments about these.  Please remember that
response, e.g.

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003AprJun/0170.html

Please could you redo do this following the normal process.

And if there is still time, some proposals to close some open issues for
the telecon would be good.

Except that I think it should be the 'collection vocabulary' not the
'container vocabulary', containers are alt bag and seq, this looks ok to
me.  I believe you can just make these changes if you don't get any
negative feedback

Brian