Re: Semantics Spanner

Of the issues this afternoon only pfps-09 seems related; the fix for
pfps-09 seems to have introduced this new problem.

I suspect changes like the following might work:

define a datatype interpretation with any partial function from the URIs in
the vocabulary to the set of all L2V mappings;
a datatype interpretation that supports a URI uu as datatype dd is one that
always maps uu to dd;
(essentially have an existential quantifcation over the datatypes)
this would then be monotonic.

Jeremy